Online workshop: September, 1-2 2020
The purpose of the workshop is to bring together young researchers working in the field of hypocoercivity and potential theory with applications to kinetic equations to promote new collaborations.
Slides of the event
The slides of the event are now available.
The organizers are really thankful to the speakers for sharing their slides with the community,
and to all of the participants for joining us in the event.
All the best, Francesca & Laura
- Emeric Bouin (Université Paris-Dauphine, France)
- Amit Einav (Durham University, UK)
- Josephine Evans (Warwick Mathematics Institute, UK)
- Federica Gregorio (University of Salerno, Italy)
- Jessica Guerand (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Giulio Tralli (University of Padova, Italy)
The program is now online!
Link to the registration form!
Organizing and Scientific Committee
- Francesca Anceschi
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Laura Kanzler
University of Vienna, Austria